Thursday, November 26, 2009

Bangs for an oval face???

I have a oval face and my forehead is on the large side. I have long hair, but I'm getting it cut to a medium length and I'm getting layers. I haven't had bangs for 4 years--ever since I worked hard to grow them out. Now, I'm starting to think I want them back.



I want bangs like Ashley Tisdale (Sharpay Evans) in High School Musical. I have glasses and would that look weird?



oh yeah, and I'm Asain. would that look REALLY weird??



Bangs for an oval face???

i dont think it would look weird or stupid. just have bangs above the eyebrows not shorter that that.



Bangs for an oval face???

Honestly I think with an oval face, glasses and bangs would be too much for one face.



Bangs for an oval face???

you need bangs to cover that big forehead



Bangs for an oval face???

if you have a large forehead den get bangs .



if you don't den dont'



Bangs for an oval face???

. ashley tisdale is supposed to be a jerk, thats wat this girl sed in 17magazine, i dont lik sharpay (cuz thats a type of dog) or ashley (no offense if u read this ashley tisdale), get bangs that sweep across ur forehead, lik....http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/im...



any of these. except the 1 that says B10, B38 and B24. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Scooter