Sunday, November 29, 2009

Hair question!?

so .. i am going salon tomorrow!



and i have no idea what to do with my hair.



i have long blackish hair..



and i am girl ....



andd i have medium length bangs thats like up to my eyes.



and i have LONG FACE.



i dont wanna cut it to short or perm.



what should i do????????



do you think its good idea to straight my hair?



and how should i cut it?



and hb my bangs?



Hair question!?

straighten it with nice layers and bangs, if you cut it short it will make your face look even longer. remember, layers, and straighten it. maybe try to play with some color



Hair question!?

if you have a long face you definately don't want to cut your hair short...i prefer my bangs to be like right at my eyes almost in them so you should see what their like long...doesn't seem like you want to make any major changes so try some highlights and maybe long layers...



Hair question!?

do some major layers in it that blend in with your bangs or try the side swept bang look with major layers dont cute the length though and straighten it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Scooter