Sunday, November 29, 2009

For women (or gay men, I suppose): Would I look good with a shaved head?

I know that this is a rather vain question which has been asked a lot, but I wanted to get a more personalized opinion. All commentary aside on whether you think I am attractive or not, do you think I could pull off a shaved head? I've had hair down to my shoulders in the past, and my hair is getting to the point where I'd like to cut it, soon.



The only hair length I haven't tried is very short (buzzed or shaved). It would be nice to not have to worry about washing, drying, and combing my hair, as I've had medium to long hair for the past couple years. There's a link to my 360 profile if you want to see a bigger picture (it isn't the best quality, but should at least give people an idea). I think that a shaved head can look good, though I have no intention of looking like a gangster, etc. I suppose I just want some kind of drastic change that will look good and get a reaction.



I have both my ears and my lip pierced, if this influences shaved-head compatibility.



For women (or gay men, I suppose): Would I look good with a shaved head?

*shrugs* You only live once... so go ahead and experiment with your hair. I personally think you should try just cutting it short first, and if you don't like it, then shave it all off. It'll look fine... and even if it doesn't, it's JUST hair, and it'll grow back eventually.



By the way, love the lip piercing. ^-^ (and the "gay men" remark... lol... good to know you're open-minded.)



When I think shaved head and lip piercing, I think David Draiman (and it works for him). Now, you obviously look very different than he does, but still... a shaved head CAN look good.



For women (or gay men, I suppose): Would I look good with a shaved head?

worst case you dont like it and have to wear hats for a while its ur life do what makes u happy



For women (or gay men, I suppose): Would I look good with a shaved head?

Im a woman dont worry. But not shave all of ur hair, I dont think it will be a good idea. But u have to be clean ok. But u could have ur hair 1/2 inch high then u can gel it it will be cool . Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!!



For women (or gay men, I suppose): Would I look good with a shaved head?

xNo because you are more approached to get sun burned radience. no hair on head is bad you will approach age (faster age? bad englissh.)



Try different hairs if you want to your life it is .



I hope this was helpfull to you good luck to you. ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Scooter