Sunday, November 29, 2009

Good bangs?

I want bangs, but not the preppy side bang ones. I want them kinda like this: http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v505/o...



How do I cut my hair to be like that. Yes I'm aware that cutting my own hair isn't smart, but I've done it before, and it's only my bangs. I wear glasses, if that helps. I'm not sure if it would, but whatever.



Good bangs?

Hi. Before I looked at the picture of the type of bangs you wanted I would have said sure, what could it hurt? But these, which do look great by the way, should be done by a professional for you to be really happy with them. Copy off the picture and take it with you for best results. You can ask a hairdresser to cut your bangs only. Good luck.



OK, I'll try to walk you through it without pictures. 1) Wet your bangs and comb them out 2) Make a triangle part with the apex (top) of the triangle going towards the back of your head being careful to only take just enough of the bangs so that they are no farther in than the place where your eyebrows end on the sides of your forehead. (3 Pull all your bangs straight out from your forehead and cut to the length you want, but not more than an inch cut off. (4 Comb and hold the bangs down flat on your forehead and cut them across no shorter than the middle of your nose ( this WAS my secret trick) then cut across all the bangs. They will spring up shorter when you let go. I hope it works out OK!!!



Good bangs?

That is a horrible picture, that girl is fugly!.....ahhhh



To answer your question though, you have to hold your bangs up and to the side....cut them at an angle.



Good bangs?

Why do youwant your hair like that?? Please leave it... you probably look fine emo is not my style, preppy and chic is. Too bad it isn't yours.



Good bangs?

It looks kind of similar to the side-swept thing but the person started higher when choosing the hair to be the bangs. so I guess you would just pull out hair starting towards the top of your head and cut then side-sweep it a little.



Good bangs?

Wet your hair and cut your bangs at whatever lenght you want it. Then when you style it you can curl it so that its like regular bangs (I don't really like those) or part you hair at the side and bring all your bangs over to your eyes.



Good bangs?

those are sliced bangs..very difficult to cut...



there's a technique where you actually slide a scissor down the length..but i wouldn't advise you to do that unless you are a very gifted haircutter...



that could also be razor cut..please be very careful .



hold hair taut at the ends...slide a razor towards the ends..as you slide your fingers away.



this is a difficult haircut to master...



be very careful to NOT cut yourself!!



also know that this type of haircut will thin out hair...and take any bulk from it.....



it would be best if you went to a salon to just get your bangs cut!!



Good bangs?

to get those kinda bangs my friend takes her hair and twists it and then cuts it at an angle

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Scooter