Thursday, November 26, 2009

Hair Help!!?

I have blond hair that goes just past my shoulders %26amp; side swept bangs that go just below my eye. My hair is healthy %26amp; i just got it cut. It is a medium blonde color. I think it is very blah.



Give me some ideas on how to style it. Nothing like updos.



Pictures may be helpful.



%26amp;%26amp; instrustions on how to do it.



Oh and i cant do much with my bangs because they hide my huge forehead.



Hair Help!!?

nothing will help that hair... jk im kidding really i am , try different things,



curl it,



add some dyes,



braid it,



put it in a bow,



and anyway your hair looks fine and could get away with it just the way it is



Hair Help!!?

curl it



straighten it



i love to braid two small sections on the side of my head and pin them together at the back



pull it back in a ponytail



back in a bun



french braid it



Hair Help!!?

if the girl in the pictures is you, then don't worry about a thing. her hair is very beautiful and i love it a lot. the style is just perfect and so is the color.



+plus she's purdy



=]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Scooter