Thursday, November 26, 2009

How should i get my haircut?

i have medium length hair and i want to keep it longish. my hair is darkish brown and i have side bangs. my hair is straight. how should it be cut? (My head is between square and circle shaped face and i am skinny)



How should i get my haircut?

I think that you should definitely keep it on the longish side, because that will lengthen and slim your face. You should also do some layers that frame your face and graduate from just past the cheekbone to your collarbones or below. That is, if your hair is thick enough for layers. Jennifer Aniston's hair cut on the later seasons of Friends (like when it was straight and long and layered) would probably be good for your face shape.



How should i get my haircut?

with scissors

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Scooter