Thursday, November 26, 2009

What kind of hair style should i get.?

I have a OVAL/HEARTshaped face



i have BROWN hair



i want the cut no shorter than my shoulders, so the MEDIUM size cut.



i want 2 b able 2 put it in a PONY TAIL.



I want SIDESWEPT BANGS



i like LAYERS



i dont want it to CONSTANTLY get in my face.



if u could please give me a WEBSITE, or PHOTO that would really help.



I have THICK hair



i have staright hair with a LITTLE curl.



i wnat it to show my PERSONALITY...which is loud, talkitive, fun, and sporty.



i dont have a lot of TIME to work on my hair..so i cant always be working on it.



i think thats all, please help me!!!!!



What kind of hair style should i get.?

Why don't you just tell all of that to your hairstylist? You seem pretty specific about what you want, I'm sure they won't mess up.



What kind of hair style should i get.?

Wow that actually creates a really specific hairstyle. What I would recommend is find a celebrity picture (only because they are the most easily findable pictures on the internet) that is close to what you want. Bring it to your hairstylist and then further lay down adjustment to what you want different from the photograph and start it from there. This is to help the stylist get a general idea of what you want because what you visualize maybe different from what they visualize even with the same descriptions. You generally want an idea of what your end product will look like before you actually try it on. New hairstyles gone bad can be a bad experience because hair takes a while to grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Scooter