Sunday, November 29, 2009

I need hairstyle help?

I have medium length hair just above my shoulders. It has enough wave to it to make it look like I haven't brushed it...I think it's called a cowlick...normally one side will look normal/straight/smooth and the other side wavy/messy/bulky. I go to the salon and get it cut and they can make it look so good...but as soon as I wash it I can not get the style back and I'm stuck with the weird hair again. It's very frustrating. What I need is a hairstyle that I can do myself without looking like I just crawled out of bed. I've tried flat irons, straightening creams, conditioners out the wazoo and my hair is still stubborn and I can not get the style I want. I need any suggestions because I'm about ready to shave this mop off my head. I don't want wavy hair or curly hair...I just want straight normal hair that I can tame!! Help!



I need hairstyle help?

If your hair has natural texture that only way to remove it would be permanently straightening it with chemicals. Next time you get a trim ask you stylist to instruct you on some quick easy ways to get the style you want.



I need hairstyle help?

every good style starts with a good shampoo and conditioner. get a product meant your your hair type.



get a really good flat iron and straighten your hair, make sure your hair is COMPLETELY dry before straightening or it will make it worse. CHI has great products, irons, blow dryers, serums, shampoos, conditioners, sprays, they're awesome.



or you could blow dry your hair. make sure you do it so your hair doesn't frizz up, meaning dont point the blow dryer upward, point it down the hair shaft to make it nice and smooth. get a round brush, they have cheap ones in stores that work well. get one that has a metal base with holes in it, those are the best, at least i find they work better. but before you blow dry, use a serum or leave in conditioner or both if you want. i like paul mitchel "super skinny" hair serum, it makes your hair soft, shiny, and best of all, no frizz. or you could use "frizz ez" that works well too.



and the next time you go to the salon ask you stylist to tell you what they are doing to your hair step by step when they are styling it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Scooter