Sunday, November 29, 2009

What is the best hair straightener/flat iron you have ever used?

I own one, yes, but it doesn't keep my hair straight as long as i want it to. It's a Conair Cearmic Straightener and has 25 setting, not didgital, and also has a turbo heating.



I straighten my hair but i doesn't stay straight. My hair is just a tad above shoulders, only because i did not like the layers in my hir when i had gotten it cut that way and bought a straightener so i could flip the ends or just straigten it. So i got it cut to the very first layer in my hair. I'm growing it out again to maybe try layers again. What can i do to keep my hair straighter longer? Is it the straightener or is it my hair?



My hair is now onyx wth red tips, like i said, a tad above the shoulders. It's in the middle between thick and thin, in a medium range. Is it my hair or is it the straightener? Is there anything i can use to keep my hair straighter longer? Please help me out! Any other styles i can do with a strightener?



What is the best hair straightener/flat iron you have ever used?

You have the right straightener. It could be your hair. I straightened my hair almost everyday because I couldn't stand having fluffy hair. When I started doing that, my hair was dead %26amp; the straightener couldn't even work it's magic anymore.



Go to the salon %26amp; get your hair deep conditioned about once every 2 or 3 months. This softens your hair so it's back to the soft hair it was when you were a little kid. If you keep this up, you can straighten your hair as much as you want %26amp; your straightener can do it's job just fine. Just make sure your hair isn't dead. If it does start becoming dried up again, go to the salon %26amp; do it all over again.



I don't have to straighten my hair that much anymore since my hair is soft %26amp; flat now from all the deep conditioning. But now, I don't have to burn my hair by putting the straightener on number 25. It'll work even on setting 5 or 10.



What is the best hair straightener/flat iron you have ever used?

i recommend using a straightening serum while straightening your hair. you can get these at both local drugstores or salon stores.



i've only used one straighter/flat iron and it works sooo well....it's by chi; it was a bit pricey too.



What is the best hair straightener/flat iron you have ever used?

SCP- Tourmaline Medium Mk 5.....No need to say more!!!!!! Really....!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Scooter