Thursday, November 26, 2009

I want a brand new look!! Any ideas!?

Ok so i don't have skool 2morro b/c of a teacher strike and i decided i would like a new hairstyle!! I have medium brown hair and it is about 2-3 inches below my shoulder! I have a long face and i'm pretty thin so i can't do long hair.



I was thinking of having it cut just above the shoulder with a side fringe going to the right side! What d'ya reckon??



Could you post some links of hairsrtyles u think would look good on me??



Thnx!!



XxoxX



I want a brand new look!! Any ideas!?

hahaha thats freakin awesome



i wish my teachers went on strike



but about the hair



well if u like scene hair or something like it heres a good sight



http://livingwithstyle.com/282269-emo-ha...



and if thats not something ur really into then i understand



I want a brand new look!! Any ideas!?

ur in Australia rite? coz my teachers are goin on strike too!!!



anyways ...bout ur hair.



there is this cool website where you put your picture then you can choose your hairstyle and they put it on your head and you can do makeup aswell. it is called www.makeoversolutions.com



gwd luck on the rite hairstyle

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Scooter