Thursday, November 26, 2009

Can you help me get out of this hair rut?

I've had the same hair for about 5 years now and I'm sick of it. The cut I have now is side-swept longish bangs, couple inches below the shoulder, lightly layered and medium brown. I don't want to change the color but I need a new cut.



I have an oval face (with a high forehead) and petite features. My hair is about a medium thickness and wavy. I want a shorter cut but not one where I can't put my hair in a ponytail. I'd like it to be low maitnence, too. Please help!



Can you help me get out of this hair rut?

I think you should go and ask your hair stylists they will know the new trends and you can up with something together



Can you help me get out of this hair rut?

With thick and wavy hair, you don't want your hair short or it will puff out and look bad unless you maintain it by straightening it every single day...that's what happened to me. Go to the salon and look through the magazines they have and find a style you'll like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Scooter