Sunday, November 29, 2009

Hair Brained.....?

Lol, ok I'm not hair brained (stupid) but I am in a slump. I have medium (shoulder length) wavy hair that I have no idea what to do with!



I'm not thinking of cutting it but trying different styles on it. Please eaither write a style or a website that I can go to. Thx!



Hair Brained.....?

no



Hair Brained.....?

straighten it



clip the front pieces back



ponytail



get bangs



bun



sloppy bun



curl it



gel it



Hair Brained.....?

try straightening it, throwing it back in a high pony tail, or even a flirty messy/sloppy bun!!!try two cute braids too!!!!!!!!



Hair Brained.....?

get a straightner and then u can do wutevr w/it...



like pulling it back in the middle



or u can scrunch it



and if u want to get a haircut then get a layered hair cut



either w/ or w/o side bangs



either one looks good, and if u get those one of em seperate ur hair to the side

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Scooter