Thursday, November 26, 2009

Highlights for $100?

i have dark to medium brown hair...



im getting gold or caramell highlights in my hair...



at the salon it costs 100 dollors for a cut and highlights



do you think its worth it?



i have a job .... its at a supermarket its alright but i make 26 a day on average so i can save money pretty quickly... this week i made 79 dollors for 3 days so if i pay that much its not i like i cant pay for anything else such as my phone bill and etc



Highlights for $100?

Wow, $100 is cheap. I have an appointment next week and it's gonna cost me $200.



If you are on a tight budget, and you really want highlights, I highly recommend that you visit a beauty school. You can get a professional highlight job at a beauty school. Although the work is performed by students, it will be supervised by a licensed instructor. You can get highlights at a beauty school much, much, much cheaper than at a hair salon.



When making your appointment at a school, as for them to book you with a student that has over 1,000 hours and is very good with highlights.



Highlights for $100?

I Love Highlights!!! I have natural Highlights and regualar Highlights!!! I am not getting anything done on my hair,nails etc till December. I don't cut my hair unless it is a special occasion and my hair is long.



I would do it. If you wanna do it, Go for what you believe in. Or you can also highlight your hair on your own!



Highlights for $100?

That's about the going rate for a hair cut w/ highlights.



One money saving option is to look for training/modelling nights at upscale salons. Sometimes you pay a nominal fee or get free services. Junior stylists practice %26amp; demonstrate their skills under the supervision of senior stylists. Sometimes, senior stylists just need a model to demonstrate a new technique.



Here's the link to Allure magazine's spa %26amp; salon directory: http://www.allure.com/directory



Look in your local newspaper's style section or free newspapers for ads.



Highlights for $100?

If you go to a beauty school, you pay about a fraction of the price for highlights.



$100 seems a little bit steep to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Scooter