Friday, June 18, 2010

All u women out there got a q 4 u?

do u guys like medium to long hair(on a guy) or short clean cut hair????????



All u women out there got a q 4 u?

I like confidence, so if you like your hair, the hair doesn't matter.



All u women out there got a q 4 u?

it depends if it looks shaggy like a hobo or if its messy but hot



All u women out there got a q 4 u?

Um, it depends, Guys with medium, NOT LONG, hair are always cute, if they have good hair. If not, stick to the short cut.



All u women out there got a q 4 u?

short clean cut



All u women out there got a q 4 u?

short and clean cut is appealing is so many ways



All u women out there got a q 4 u?

some guys look good with a clean cut and some guys should keep a lil more on top ...depends on the facial features....but clean shaven faces are goood.....



All u women out there got a q 4 u?

As long as the hair ain't on his back I could care less.



All u women out there got a q 4 u?

it depends on the guy...



All u women out there got a q 4 u?

I like longer hair on a guy as long as he can't put it into a pony tail. I think it's sexy. Plus I like to be able to run my fingers through his hair when I'm making out with him. What length hair do you have and like. What really maters is what you are comfortable with. A guy can be sexy as long as he is confident.



All u women out there got a q 4 u?

personally i like short to clean cut hair my fiancee has very short clean cut hair



All u women out there got a q 4 u?

Well if you ask me i think shaggy hair to the shoulders is very attractive on a guy! I LOVE brown hair on a guy, ITS JUST SO HOTT!!!



All u women out there got a q 4 u?

Short clean most of the time is way hotter



All u women out there got a q 4 u?

i like medium hair



All u women out there got a q 4 u?

for me it depends on the guy and his personality, but i prefer short and clean cut



All u women out there got a q 4 u?

I love both long and short hair on guys. bald is cute to. Don't mind as long as his heart has a soft spot. Making sure the hair fits the person is a big plus too.



All u women out there got a q 4 u?

short clean cut but not military cut .....I like a man who takes care of himself by showing that i know he can take care of me...if he doesnt brush his hair or wash it for that matter ... hes out the door



All u women out there got a q 4 u?

yeah, it defintely depends...I like my guys clean cut, but I also love shaggy hair, maybe curly haired guys as well. But not long fabio, mousy textured hair.



SO YEAH. Dunno what else to say.



Have a niceday.



All u women out there got a q 4 u?

I personally like a guy who has a short, neat, clean cut look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Scooter