Sunday, June 20, 2010

Scene/Choppy haircut HELP!?

My hair is medium length (like, down to my shoulders) and I want to get a haircut like what they call "scene hair" or like a choppy layered haircut... my hair is kind of a light brown and I was thinking of dying it darker because it might look better...



like these:



http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u248/...



http://e1.img.v4.skyrock.com/e1e/x-scene...



http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h...



1. How would I get this done?



2. Is it possible to get a cut done like that with shortish hair?



3. Which pic do you like best and, again, HOW WOULD I GET THIS DONE? HELP!



Scene/Choppy haircut HELP!?

scene is so over rated now %26amp; everybody has that hair.



if it would suit you though go for it.



just take the picture you like b est and tell them to do it that way haha



Scene/Choppy haircut HELP!?

it's just a short, razored haircut, very teased, and those girls have hair extentions.



Scene/Choppy haircut HELP!?

Scene may be over rated



but you can't deny it



the hair is beautiful.



Scene/Choppy haircut HELP!?

What you need to do is print a photo of the hair out, then call around and describe to different stylists what you are wanting to get done, find one who knows what you want and has experience with the haircut then go into them and bring your picture. Pictures help alot and allow the stylist to know what you want exactly. This is a very in style look right now so I am sure finding a stylist will not be a problem.



You can get this cut without a doubt on shorter hair, just keep in mind parts will be even shorter, so as long as you are ok with losing length in certain layers you will be fine.



My favorite is the first photo ;)



Scene/Choppy haircut HELP!?

DEFINATELY the first one is best. To be honest there are haircutting salons where scene hair is there specialty, try the ones who do haircuts and piercings in the same building. Most of the girls with that hair start out with short hair, and they get extensions on the bottom.



I hope I helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Scooter