Sunday, June 20, 2010

Should I get highlights? (pictures included)?

My hair is naturally a pretty medium brown color, but it is lightening to a dishwater brown because I swim everyday. I'm trying to decide if I should just highlight it.



Here are some picture of me.



These are of me two months ago before my hair started to lighten up.



http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v486/b...



http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v486/b...



Here is me when I had short hair and highlights.



http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v486/b...



http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v486/b...



I don't want to cut my hair, just highlight it.



What do you think?



My friend from college always had medium brown hair but she bleached it light blonde and she looks hot. Now, I'm itching for a change. At the same time, I used to dye my hair alot, but I decided to grow out my natural color and growing it out took forever.



Please help!



Should I get highlights? (pictures included)?

i would leave it. your hair color is very pretty and i won't put blonde highlights in it especially if you are swimming because chlorine might turn the blonde streaks green!



Should I get highlights? (pictures included)?

hmm I've never really approved of bleaching hair (so bad for it), but i don't think it's a bad idea to get highlights again, it looked really hot before!



Should I get highlights? (pictures included)?

no cut, no highlight. Your hair looks good on you the way it is



Should I get highlights? (pictures included)?

If you decide to quit the swimming for a while, go red! If you want that new punch of freshness in your life, that's the way to do it! An auburn would look great on you, girl! But if you are going to continue swimming, ask for caramel highlights, because the ones you had before seemed a little too intense for your face in my opinion.



Should I get highlights? (pictures included)?

i would leave it the way it is hun



Should I get highlights? (pictures included)?

i think your hair looks great just how it is.



Should I get highlights? (pictures included)?

If your hair is naturally medium brown,then I would leave it



dark,not highlighted because you look much more attractive



without the highlights.The highlights make you look rather



washed out and fake.You look great with the dark hair.



It brings out you features and your eyes.Looks beautiful.



Buy some new trendy clothes instead of messing w/h the hair color.



Should I get highlights? (pictures included)?

the highlights u had looked cute...just get them a darker color like a caramel...no blonde highlights if ur swimming everyday :)



Should I get highlights? (pictures included)?

Oh, Trust me highlights would bring out your facial features and brighten your eyes up



They would look georgous on you



But not a BRIGHT blonde



Id say a maybe light brown?



Or dark/dirty blonde.



Nothing to extravagant



Or you wont have that natural look you have now



by the way,



i went to beauty school last year



good luck %26lt;3



Should I get highlights? (pictures included)?

I think your hair colour is wonderful , but there is nothing wrong if u highlight it , actually light blond will fit .



Should I get highlights? (pictures included)?

honestly, your hair now looks great! dont change it .. you look better with this hair color than with the blonde



Should I get highlights? (pictures included)?

looks better with short and with highlights

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Scooter