Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hair color issues-problems please help?

i just color my hair to light golden brown it says its permanent color , but it didn't came out the way i wanted it. it looks really dark almost like my natural hair color dark brown. I dont like it i wanted something lighter.I want to fix it but i heard i can't no more since and have to eathier let it grow, cut i or even bleach it. or if i dye it again have to go darker and there is no way on earth im gonna go darker.what can i do please help!!!!the first time i did my hair i used l'oreal 6.30 intense light golden brown level 6-base intense gold with a developer same brand levels 1-8 all from sallys beauty store. only problem the color seem to fade ,plus i have some old highlights that i dont like and want that light hair to kind of come down on color preferly to be gone. well now i just color my hair with ION color liquid permanent 4g-4.3 medium golden brown with a sensitive scalp 6% developer 20, all again from sallys. and this is what turn my hair dark so please help



Hair color issues-problems please help?

ok darling u can go to sallys or a local drugstore and they should have this product called Oops or something...since u dont like the color it takes off the color and then u can go to a salon and get the color done u want professionally...good luck!!



Hair color issues-problems please help?

I had the same problem about 6 months ago! But my situation was worse because my natural hair color is dirty blonde!! Anyways I went to my pageant coach (I'm a pageant queen) and he put something called a "protien color pack" in my hair. It turned it to a beautiful lighter color! I love it now, but i suggest that you go to a professional. Hope this helps!



Luv much



Hair color issues-problems please help?

You used a level 4 dark brown color ...so of course it is dark......Level 4 is super dark...see how you used a LEVEL 6 the first time.....this one was a different brand AND 2 levels darker...



But it sounds like you are kind of screwed because you used a PERMANENT Developer 20 volume means its permanent... so what you need to do ....is this:



do all the things we tell people that have colored their hair to NOT DO like:



swimming in a pool



go in a jacuzzi



go in the sun



swim in the ocean



use a stripping shampoo (clarifying)



and shampoo your hair 4-6 times a day EVERY day...



SHAMPOO - SHAMPOO _ SHAMPOO, to the rescue with a very clarfying shampoo I would use :



Malibu 2000 UN DO GOO here's a link:



http://www.haircareusa.com/malibu_2000_s...



I am going to try to put together a home method for everyone to learn how to color their hair at home the PROFESSIONAL WAY....so these disasters will be stopped...



there are hundreds of you every day



killerstrands . blogspot . com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Scooter