Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Makeover and photoshoot [pics included]?

I am an amateur photographer and my friends daughter wants a photoshoot the day before school starts and a makeover for the new school year. (kind of like glamour shots)



Tell me everything I can do in complete detail...



She has brown, medium/long wavy hair. Few acne spots. Brown eyes (Has hazel contacts), wears braces, Sophomore in high school, Petite body type.



She also wants a haircut before the pictures. What cut would you recommend?



Any suggestions would help: hair, clothing, makeup, color of braces etc.



Pics she sent me:



http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e202/n...



http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e202/n...



Natural hair:



http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e202/n...



Makeover and photoshoot [pics included]?

Whoaaa, okay I hope i can work with this =]



Lets start with the hair. Is she willing to get highlights or anything? If not thats fine, but you try some brown highlights that are only a tad lighter than her normal hair color. I think this hairstyle will look really great on her as well.



http://www.shout.ru/news/ashlee_simpson....



Ok next...clothing. I see that in her first picture she wears Abercrombie...so she probably likes stores like Hollister as well.. Same here...but if your looking for a glamour photoshoot I suggest you check out this store, I'll give you the link in just a second. Okay seconds over =] haha



http://wetseal.com/



This store has the most amazing clothes/accesories/shoes, you get my flow =]



They have very stylish clothes for teen girls, just like your friend's daughter %26lt;3 Forever 21 is also really nice, check it out =]



http://www.forever21.com/Default.asp?coo...



Ok...make-up time. For the photoshoot, is she going to be wearing her hazel contacts? Or not? I would say golds and brown eyeshadows will look good for hazel eyes. You could do a gold shadow and brown eyeliner and just line the bottom half of her eye. Use creme shadows though, they work really well. They stay on longer and you can apply it with your finger. I think you could also try a shade a dreep green to bring out the hazel eyes...dont quote me on that though =] Then just apply some mascara if you would like. You can add some blush to her cheeks OROROR you can pinch up her cheeks to make them look rosey, it really does work. Try a nice suttle pink shade of lip-gloss as well.



Ahhh, okay. For the braces color it really depends what colors she wears most. Blues,pinks,greens, those are good colors. Ask her what color shirts she has the most of. For me its blue so yah. %26amp;%26amp; Im pretty sure she will know what color she has most of =] Sorry if Im not much of a help, Im only 13 what can you expect! but I wish you and your friend's daughter the best of luck %26amp;%26amp; I'll keep you updated if I think of any more things you can do =]



Take caree %26lt;3



xoxo



Makeover and photoshoot [pics included]?

well I like her with long hair cruley looks better maybe with a headband pulled back or roll her like twist the front or the hole thing i think she look cute adn as for clothes she small so anything would look cute forever21 has cute clothes for young girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Scooter