Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hairstyle Advice?

I have dirty blonde hair that is wavy and have alot of volume.



I want a hairstyle that is kind of shocking [But not like bald or mohawk]. I'm open to dye and cutting it kind of short. My hair is currently medium length. I DO NOT want to see something simple like a celebrity.



Hairstyle Advice?

How about you cut 2-3 inches off your hair, get layers, side-cut bangs, and maybe get some lowlights.



hope i helped! =D



Hairstyle Advice?

Put it straight to your shoulders or shorter. Maybe you could dye it red or brunnette.



Hairstyle Advice?

Since your hair has volume, I could cut it shoulder length with layers, and sorta afro it out a bit to make it look wild. It depends on what kind of face you have though, I dont know. And add maybe some lighter hilights with the layers of your hair to give it dfiferent shades. I've seen it on other people and it looks nice =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Scooter