Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Help Me Please? Ouch!!!!!?

Okay so listen. I have a SEVERLY dry and itchy scalp. I have somewhat medium lenght hair that i keep in braided styles. I just had to take my braids out because my scalp was bleeding(I know eww)! But get this the braids were not to tight i just have a very sensitive scalp that like to rip open and bleed when the hair is pulled a little. I need help. I love my braids and will not cut them but i can't endure the constant pain and blood loss(LOL)! I need help. I also have a moderate case of ezcema that i have always had but it is under control(no extreme breakouts or anything, you wouldn't even knoe i had it by looking at me)! Is this affecting my scalp and is so how can i stop it or at leats control it! I need serious product suggestions!



Help Me Please? Ouch!!!!!?

you need some conditioner...a GOOD heavy conditioner.



go to Sallys or a hair salon and get someone to help you pick something out...don't wash your hair with cheap shampoo, get something gentle and CONDITION EVERY time you wash your hair...and don't scratch. Don't braid so tight it pulls your scalp either...



Help Me Please? Ouch!!!!!?

Okay I have really bad dandruss and I use Neutragena T-Gel. Works like a charm but you sound like you have a severe case of something. Honestly I would go o your doc and ask him.



Help Me Please? Ouch!!!!!?

you could be allergic to some product the braid-er put on your scalp like glue if she used it. If your bent on keeping the braids you might have to deal with this condition . I can live without braids but not blood .

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Scooter