Sunday, June 20, 2010

I got a bad haircut.......HELP!?

The hairdresser cut my hair too short, and it looked pretty trendy in the beginning, but now I'm beginning to feel ugly. I usually play it safe, so I told her that I wanted something long. But, we were talking while she cut (and, she's pregnant, too!), and it made her cut too much.



It's a layered cut and it just touches the nape of my neck. My face is round. Do you think hair colour will glam it up a bit?



My hair is jet black with big curls, and my skin is a medium olive. I'm also rather petite, and people think I'm just 15 now. I'm actually 22!



What should I do?



I got a bad haircut.......HELP!?

A hairdresser told me this one time:



What is the difference between a good hair cut and a bad haircut?



2 weeks.



Give it a chance, you are not used to it yet. I would bet that you look adorable.



M



I got a bad haircut.......HELP!?

Try straightening the layers and getting highlights. The straightening will make it a bit longer, and you might have to cut a bit extra to even it out once it's straight. You could also try side bangs or something... again, only if it's straight.



I got a bad haircut.......HELP!?

I'm sure you look fine! just remember that hair grows. I don't think theres really much to doo. But if you absolutely hate it, wear your hair up untill you start to like it or wear hats.



I got a bad haircut.......HELP!?

You could try straightening it, to see if it wont look as bad as you think it is. i mean the way you described it, it sounds kind of a cute color and look but dont worry, it'll grow and just get it differently or try somthing new instead of long hope that helped a bit



I got a bad haircut.......HELP!?

I am not style expert so I can't help you with the highlights, but I had the same problem! Straightening your curls might lengthen your hair. You could straighten it and get hair extentions or use thoes hair clips with faux hair on them. Another option is to pin it back or put it in a pony tail. I know you can "strech" your hair if you pull it back with a pony tail when it's wet... but thats really bad for it. Good luck!



I got a bad haircut.......HELP!?

Hair color could help. You could also try straightening it.



I got a bad haircut.......HELP!?

try giving it time. it might look better to you once you get used to it



I got a bad haircut.......HELP!?

i have a problem like that! my hair is really poofy, and the way my stylist cut it, it looked great when she did it, but the top layer of hair is really short and it poofs. what i do is i straighten it w/ a 3/4 inch width straightener. if you dont have one, they are around 15 $ at any drugstore. after that, i take a cute headband and push it back, but leave the part, so its pulled back, but not entirely. basically i leave all the hair on the first front inch of the part not pulled back. if the hair kinda sticks up, i use hair clips or bobby pins. otherwise, the style that my stylist originally cut my hair for, is where you divide your hair into 3 layers: top, middle, bottom, and then starting with the bottom layer flip the ends out kind of like this: http://hairstyles.free-beauty-tips.com/p...



hope that helps!



I got a bad haircut.......HELP!?

Is your hair dressers names April? Because I had that same problem. Pregnant and talkative hairdresser. Yes try a different color that should make you forget the mistakes made.



I'll be looking for a new hairdresser in "07.



I got a bad haircut.......HELP!?

I think this has happened to every woman at least once in her life. The solution? Wear your hair straighter, which will make it look longer and more sleek. You could also add some highlights to brighten it up. It will brighten your face up as well. That is what I did when I got a haircut that was too short and everybody complemented me on my new shade.



I got a bad haircut.......HELP!?

try using some cute accessories like scarves, headbands, and itty-bitty bows. confidence always makes a person look better (that sounded extra-cheesy). just fake that you like the haircut until it grows out a little. i agree with the woman who said that 2 weeks can make all the difference. get used to it and let it grow out just a little, and you might like it better. that's really all you can do.



I got a bad haircut.......HELP!?

You may not like the new colour plus you can use the money to get something else.. I'll say wait till it grows back. Who knows? You may like the new cut! Looking younger may not mean a bad thing. Meanwhile you can use hats to cover your hairdo. They are very trendy too.



At lease you get out of a rut and tried something new. =) It's a new year!



I got a bad haircut.......HELP!?

I know how you feel. I think you should leave it alone and just let it grow. I don't think you should mess with the color right now,give it a few weeks and then decide if you want to get high lights or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Scooter