Friday, June 18, 2010

Bangs/cut help.!?

i want scene hair..PROBLEM. my hair is medium length and layered lots.. round an inch past my shoulders. But my bangs arnt long enough i think i have shortish side swept bangs the longes strand is around 1 1/2 centameters past my eye.



and its long and brown..i want to keep it dark brown but i could add streaks..any suggestions..OH YEAH I WANT TO LOOK NORMAL ..like "scene cut" but i dont want the "non scene" boys%26amp;%26amp;girls to be running away from me at school.



heres a pic of my hair



http://xx-thebladeshestains.piczo.com/?p...



Bangs/cut help.!?

If scene hair is what your aiming for, I dont think you should get a cut. Scene hair is based off of lots%26amp; lots of layers, which you have. Your hair is just wavey. I think you should striaghten it, then just tease it. Make it big :]



Im really good with hair, if you need help, contact me on myspace :] Myspace.com/contest_caosxx



Bangs/cut help.!?

I think you straighten your hair and add blond or light brown highlights. Or maybe cinnamony-colors. Get nice geometric bangs and if you hair is thin, get it cut so it ends nicely and thinly. To get more ideas look online, or at pictures of your favorite celebrities' hair, or (my cousin said this works) at dolls that have nice, pretty hairstyles like MyScene or something. Get some inspiration and show the style to your hairstyler and she/he should be able to cut your hair like that. Make sure it matches your personality and your outfits. =)



Bangs/cut help.!?

You could cut it straight across your forehead, covering your eyebrows...



But, I recently answered this question here:



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...



Ciao!



Bangs/cut help.!?

don't strainten it,i have seen your picture

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Scooter