Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What hairstyle should I cut my hair into? (Besides layers)?

Hello, I'm getting a haircut tomorrow and I cannot decide what type of haircut to get (Besides layers).



Here are some of my features:



- Tall, and thin



- My hair is: Black with medium brown highlights



- My hair is: Long and curls in somewhat at the ends (I have long bangs!)



- My face oval



- I have glasses



and if this might help a little, I am asian. Though perhaps you could recommend a more asian oriental type hairstyle, but if you think something would look better then just please suggest! (One more thing a hairstyle that has long bangs).



Thank YOU!!



What hairstyle should I cut my hair into? (Besides layers)?

An oval face will take any style well.



I would opt for a graduated bob.



What hairstyle should I cut my hair into? (Besides layers)?

I think you should try side bangs and a medium/ short bob like jenny mccarthy. But i have a longer version with bangs than the pictures of her. Go on google, search jenny mccarthy hair and you will find many pictures. She doesn't have the side bangs, but you could always try them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Scooter