Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Orange Hair - Please Somebody Help Me....?

Ok so heres my story..



On December the 27th last year I decided I wanted to dye my hair. I'd dyed it before, slightly lighter, and my roots were near my ears so I thought I would try dying it again. I went and bought a light ash blonde colour and a pre-lightener. To cut a long story short the pre-lightener turned my hair orange. I was absolutely mortified. The other dye didnt help much at all and i spent the next couple of days trying to find solutions and crying more than ever. After trying to dye it again I went to a salon. I had it dyed medium ash brown which looked good. For about a week. It faded so quickly and I didnt know what to do. I've ended up going back and having it done again. Which has also faded back to orange. At present I have driven myself into depression. I cannot face going outside and I am considering leaving college. Nothing is helping and I have lost the will to live. Maybe if i tried dying it blue, would that help? I cannot find any blue toners. Please help.



Orange Hair - Please Somebody Help Me....?

Pull a Britney, shave it off %26amp; get a wig!



Orange Hair - Please Somebody Help Me....?

cut your hair short and try dying it a different color like black or dark brown that might cover up the orange...or pull a Brittany



Orange Hair - Please Somebody Help Me....?

wow!!! no offense but that's kinda funny!!!!!but the thing is... do u look BAD in that hair.... gve it a try... and don't worry it's not the end of the world... and u should put some green color contacts in... then it would look pretty good... just chill out and don't dye it too much or else your hair will become crappy

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Scooter