Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Hairstyle/Wig?

My long is long (past my waist), thick and brunette. I want a shorter style. Since I don't have a picture, I'll try to describe what I had in mind. Think of Jamie Lee Curtis's hairstyle as a base idea. Now add an inch of lenght in the back (in the back, not around the face). Then picture fluffly bangs that come down over the eyebrows and maybe skimming the eyes. The rest of the hair at the sides is trimmed around the face. Now make it platinum blonde. (Okay. maybe Jamie Lee Curtis wasn't the best example but hopefully you get the idea). Can someone tell me where to find a picture of a style like this? Maybe if someone could find a realistic looking wig in this style also (don't care about the price. I'd rather spend money on a wig than cut my hair and have a disaster) Also I'm very pale, big almond shaped blue eyes, diamond/heart shaped face, medium - thick lips. Would the style suit me? Please post info and advice. Thanks.



Hairstyle/Wig?

Maybe you should go for side bangs. Or just the ones slightly above your eyelids. And not fluffy. It won't match the shape of your face honey. You sound purty though :)



Hairstyle/Wig?

http://img.aftonbladet.se/kvinna/0208/28...



Hairstyle/Wig?

You can sell your long hair at:http://hairbuyer.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Scooter