Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Guy hair. blah help me?

Hello, and thanks for taking the time to read this. Im trying to find a good medium - long hair cut for me. I like the scene cuts. My hair is redish-brown. The only thing is i dont feel like spending an hour a day fixing my hair. Anyone have any good ideas? Pictures would help.



Guy hair. blah help me?

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h...



check these out. all you need is a little sculpting palmade. go to a great salon and have them explain it to you. its really no effort. I like your hair:)



Guy hair. blah help me?

Get side bangs



maybe like these guys



http://static.last.fm/proposedimages/ori...



Guy hair. blah help me?

simply grow it out and let it fall into place naturally.



Guy hair. blah help me?

layers would be good



Guy hair. blah help me?

Leave it like it is, it's nice that way.



Guy hair. blah help me?

http://www.thehairstyler.com/long_men_ha...



k i like the first picture with the guys hair cut cuz its not too long, that its bothering u and getting in ur eyes, but its not too short. easy to handle. the next picture under it is ok too...idk if ur hair is curly or not, but if it is, go for the top picture-"long hairstyles for men:casual and soft" and if ur hairs straight, go for the second picture, "long hairstyles for men:dimentional etc.." hope this helped



Guy hair. blah help me?

Just grown your hair out to the length you want, straighten it once a day for a week, comb it everyday, wash it and blow dry it. after a while it will stay that way without having to straighten it or blow dry it.



BTW, your hair looks really good in the 2nd picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Scooter