Sunday, June 20, 2010

So I'm sure this is not it,....?

It may be that after my last girlfriend I'm just not ready to date yet, but I went on my first date two months after the brake up and I'm sure this is not a match.



We meet online and well first thing's first I hate it when a woman has really, really, short hair. (Like crew cut short). All her pictures online showed her with medium length hair.



Moreover, we just didn't click. I think we might be friends or something.



Thing is, what do I do now? Do I tell her right now or do I give it another go in a week or two and see if maybe I feel differently later?



-B



So I'm sure this is not it,....?

all relationships should start out as friendships, anyway. why not just give it a go at being friends, maybe a few friendly dates, and it you two end up hitting it off, no harm, no foul



So I'm sure this is not it,....?

first impressions are usually what you should go with. follow ur instincts. chances are, time isn't going to change thew way you feel.



So I'm sure this is not it,....?

you should tell her now so she doesn't get attached to you but do it nicely



So I'm sure this is not it,....?

If you're not attracted to her then just tell her now. The sooner the better.



So I'm sure this is not it,....?

You already know that you aren't feeling her...so why keep her hanging. The longer you keep her around the more she feels the possibility of a relationship. Women appreciate honesty in men so she doesn't come out with hurt feelings. I'm sure you haven't been dating long. She'll get over it.



So I'm sure this is not it,....?

Break it off now if you don't click. There are more women on line!! If you are looking for the woman of your dreams, this one isn't it!! I doubt you went on line to find a friend, and why would you want a friend you don't click with?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Scooter