Sunday, June 20, 2010

Would this look good on me? Help?

I have medium brown hair and being the stupid person I am, I cut my hair into bangs a while ago..can I still pull off this hairstyle?



Me- http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2wghbp1%26amp;...



The hairstyle I want- http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2iixrb5%26amp;...



Thanks a lot. :D



Would this look good on me? Help?

Deffenetally!!



its fun and with the bangs that you already have it would word perfectally:]]



Would this look good on me? Help?

ew i think that hairstyle is ugly, it looks like she has a bird nest in the back of her head... don't do it



the color is bad too



Would this look good on me? Help?

Yes, I think you can still pull that look off b/c it looks like the hair from the crown area is being brought forward to frame the face. I think that's a fun, edgy cut that shouldn't take too long to do every day if you get a really good cut. Good luck!



Would this look good on me? Help?

without the birds nest i like it especially the bangs u can pull it off



Would this look good on me? Help?

If you like the style - do it and don't worry what anyone else thinks.



A good stylist can perfect the look. Honey, you only live once -so go for it!



Would this look good on me? Help?

honestly i thinkt hat long hair is very in right now and i think that you would look much better with layers and a wavy style. you are very pretty and ithink that long hair looks very good on you

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Scooter