Friday, June 18, 2010

Help! I am gonna cry!?

Help?!?!?!?!? Desperate!!?



I am going to the salon tomorow to get highlights. I have no idea what to have my stylist cut my hair like. Any ideas?



ps-i have medium length hair (2 inches above shoulder), so no long styles!



Emo hairstyles are awesome, but not too crazy; I have to be able to put it in a ponytail for cheerleading.



pictures would be nice!



Help! I am gonna cry!?

i like looking at



www.ratemyemover.com



its a bunch of people they put REALLY cute pictures of there "emo" hair on there



some CRAZZY and long or real short and some medium and not so crazy :]



Help! I am gonna cry!?

you said cheerleading and emo in the same sentence ... wow .. no .. so no emo hairstyles for you you prep!



Help! I am gonna cry!?

get a side bang and put some hot pink streaks in it because then its still emo but yet kinda cheerleadery



Help! I am gonna cry!?

something like this:



http://www.hairresources.com/images/sce/...



or this:



http://www.connectstores.com/wigsrusltd/...



would be cute!



ps... a lot of times highlights look really fake, so don't get too many okay? good luck!



Help! I am gonna cry!?

why are you gonna cry it's just hair!!



Help! I am gonna cry!?

www.bosshairstyles.com...they have all kinds of styles and pictures



if its already above your shoulders, cutting it shorter is out of the question if you have to be able to put it in a pony-tail. maybe you should just get some side bangs, angles, some long layers, and the try experimenting with color?? i like first picture that Fendi posted, thats what i had in mind for the haircut. you only have so many options when your cutting your hair, especially with what you said about cheerleading and the current length of your hair.



you could always ask your stylist. i mean, we ARE hairstylists, we have opinions. your stylist will know what your hair can do.



Help! I am gonna cry!?

try this cut : http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q153/...



Help! I am gonna cry!?

Well, it really depends on the color. You should go with a shaggy sort of look, but i also agree with other people, u shouldn't want an emo look if you are a cheerleader! But, these pix attached will really help u! Because I am a pro!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Scooter