Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hair advice??

I'm 23 and I USED TO have shaggy hair...then I went through a buzzed phase. Now I'm growing it back.



OK so the last time I got it cut I got a "fade" ie basically buzzed on the sides and a number 2 on the top.



I am now growing it out from THAT cut. It is pretty long...not SHAGGY yet..but medium length about.



Question is...when it is shaggy will it look OK from growing it out from that last cut?? And how long will it take to be shaggy again??



Hair advice??

Dude. Your hair will look fine. For me- the back of my head grows way faster than the side/front. And with that short of a cut, it will grow out fine. You can estimate how long it will take to get shaggy again by using the avg. rate of hair growth: 0.4 mm/day (approximately 0.5 in/month). I'd say 3 or 4 months from the sound of it. It WILL look ok. And you can always modify your cut once it grows out to shag point. (You could trim the fringe into a side-swoop, or straight across or w/e you'd like. But trust me, your not in any danger. Let me know when you've got a Real problem- I can help.



Hair advice??

You might want to get the top trimmed if it's a little longer, you don't want a reverse mullet thing going on. It'll probably take a couple months, but I'm guessing it'll mostly look ok if you grow it out, as long as the top isn't a lot longer than the sides right now.



Hair advice??

I think it will look wierd probably

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Scooter