Sunday, June 20, 2010

I am 13 and I need ideas for a hair cut?

I am getting my hair cut tommorow, and i want to grow it long, like to the middle of my back. So I need ideas for medium cuts. And should I dye? here is a picture, im the one with brown hair.



http://s219.photobucket.com/albums/cc150...



I am 13 and I need ideas for a hair cut?

http://hairstyles.virtual-hairstyles.com...



this is a really great site. I use it to see what haircut would suit me best.



I am 13 and I need ideas for a hair cut?

u should straighten in all!=]



I am 13 and I need ideas for a hair cut?

Aww



ok I think that you should get it razor cutt



or even layered



:D



the choppy layers are the cutest



you should add me on my myspace and i will show you my hair!



:D



I am 13 and I need ideas for a hair cut?

Try getting it extremely layered with some dirty blonde highlights that outline your face maybe



I am 13 and I need ideas for a hair cut?

don't get a hair cut and if you do get it an inch or something it looks good



I am 13 and I need ideas for a hair cut?

Don't dye your hair. You have a goregous natural color. I would get it shoulder length with side bangs. Don't do anything too drastic because your hair is amazing!



I am 13 and I need ideas for a hair cut?

first thing is fisrt..your cute ;)..seconed..im not a stlker your the one wh ut that photo up..third cut it like 2 or 3 inches..4 im not over the age of 17 so im not a melester lmao



I am 13 and I need ideas for a hair cut?

dude just leave it alone. i thought about dying mine and then i was like "nah thats gay" and means i care about how i look. which we shouldnt cause its inner beuty that counts the most



I am 13 and I need ideas for a hair cut?

I think you would look pretty with a layer and you really shouldn't dye your hair. Your hair is naturally pretty!



I am 13 and I need ideas for a hair cut?

if i was you i would get layers to give your hair some life i would also get some caramel red or blonde highlights they would look really good and give life to your hair i would also suggest some side bangs : )



I am 13 and I need ideas for a hair cut?

bangs, highlights



I am 13 and I need ideas for a hair cut?

I also have ling hair mate I am 16.



I suggest you get the ends of your hair cut so you do not have split ends and then have it thinned/layered out.



I am 13 and I need ideas for a hair cut?

if you want to grow your hair long, don't cut more than an inch. old wives tail - "cut an inch every new year and your hair will grow thick and long." i never believed in dying because i've seen quite a bit of damage because of it. you have very lovely hair; keep it the way it is. put up with curlers or a curling iron once in a while for special occasions but otherwise do nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Scooter