Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I need hair colour help. ASAP!?

My mom's making me take out my extensions, but, in exchange, i get to have my hair dyed.



My hair now: http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cf...



How I'm going to cut %26amp; dye it: http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v505/o...



The blond will be black, though.



I'm not sure about the pink with my skintone. though i'm sure sure what other colours I should get.



what do you think?



I need hair colour help. ASAP!?

wooah and btw the myspace pic dont work if sum1 dont have a myspace just so ya know



I need hair colour help. ASAP!?

i would say go maybe red or purple or if u really want a pop of colour try green



I need hair colour help. ASAP!?

i would go with a suddle ligh lavender purple and then WHAM! a bright neon reddish-pink



I need hair colour help. ASAP!?

Love your hair, I would recommend doing the pink a caramel, or fashion copper !



I need hair colour help. ASAP!?

Have a look at www.MakeoverSolutions.com ... you can upload a current photo and try out hair style, colour, makeup etc..., Sorry haven't looked at your links, but do give this site a try :-)



I need hair colour help. ASAP!?

your hairs gorgeous now



dont ruin it but dying and cutting short

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Scooter