Sunday, June 20, 2010

Which hair style?

Hi,



I live in toronto,and i wanted to ask if anyone could suggest me to someone or direct me to a right direction.



I have a party coming up in two weeks or so, and i'm worried about my hair, since this day, i don't know what i want or what suits me. Is there a place here, where the person would cut, gel etc? cuz i can never gel my hair properly....pretty sad.



I dont wanna ask my barber since he always does short spiky, so i been growing it for past few months and seems to be medium height. Now i could play around with my hair and see what suits me. but any suggestions?



thnx



Which hair style?

i had the same problem a while back.. i wanted something kinda stylish and edgy that i could gel but didnt really know what to do... my gf told me to do this and it worked for me



ask ur barber to take down the sides and back real close.. i usually ask for a 000 but a 0 will work too



i know it seems short but thats what makes the cut look good, when its got that almost shaved look



leave the top long, gel it and comb it straight back... its easy and looks cool imo



Which hair style?

You could fauxhawk it.



But shaggy hair is really sexy and most (or all) girls I know love it just down, playful and relaxed.



It can't look super messy though.



Which hair style?

If i knew what u were talking about i might could help i just didnt understand what you were saying

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Scooter